Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Turning the Light on

Do ever feel like no matter what happens to you, everything will be okay? Like no matter the trial or tragedy, you'll come out on top. Lately I've felt like I'm on top of the world and I can't figure out what, why, or when it happened. I didn't get a raise at work, I still don't have a car, my legs have been hurting for the past two weeks because I've been running in the oldest, hole-iest shoes a person should not be running in, and I still don't know what I want to do when I graduate in December. I think it might have something to do with the Big Guy up there, but I haven't been praying like I should so I'm curious where these feelings of happiness and joy are coming from? All I know is I don't want this to go away, I just want to share it with others. I want to be like the people I look up to who you can just see the light of Christ in them. Like my Aunt Jan. She glows, and the people around her glow just because they are near her. You can't not smile or feel at home when you're around Aunt Jan. I think that's cool. I don't know how she does it, but I would like to share something like that with people.

No comments:

Copyright Text