Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sometimes Vain Things Make me Happy!

I had a really good hair day today. I think the key is to not shower every day. Now, don't get all grossed out, but I guess I mean just don't wash your hair every day. Last week, I took 3 days off and then washed my hair last night. I woke up this morning to a tossled mess and just started curling away and hair spraying like there was no tomorrow. By the end of church, I noticed that my hair looked pretty good. (Again, now I'm not sure if it's the not washing the hair every day, or maybe because this was the first time I actually got ready and styled my hair in a week, but it...looked....GOOD!)
I proceeded to take several (2 dozen or so) pictures of myself and came to a few realizations:
1) I'm not very good at taking pictures of myself.
2) Half of my face is not very photogenic.
3) The other half of my face is only photogenic in certain light.
4) The pictures of me making funny faces look prettier than the pictures of me smiling.
I love good hair days!

2 comments:

kay.tee. said...

Yay, I am so happy for you! You are always looking lovely though. We need to catch up.

Barbara Sessions said...

You look way better than me no matter what! just because you look cute with short hair, and still do after you grow it out! we still need to get together with Macy also!

Copyright Text