Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pea Poo and Defining a mental health need

I've had a long weekend, do these constitute a "need" under the mental health clause?

On an unrelated note, Lauren has been eating more solids, and her...poo's have been...how do I put this....fascinating in the name of scientific wonder. I tried to take a picture, and luckily it didn't turn out, not that anyone but a mother would care to see her baby's poo; but, I've been giving her little bites of "big kid" food and her poo literally had a full edamame pea right there, perfectly intact, like it never went through her system. Below, I've tried to capture the image in a painting. I'll warn you, it's graphic:

Fascinating, I know. It's amazing what can and cannot make it through our systems.

4 comments:

Macy Diane said...

Yes, I hope you bought those adorable shoes!! You NEED them! And, that picture is one, gross, and two, hilarious!

Nate and Kelly said...

Please frame that picture and put it in Lauren Brea's room! I'm not a big fan of the shoes...

Sarah M said...

thank you for the warning about the graphic nature of that photo. I'm not sure I would've been able to handle it otherwise.

p.s. I miss you and our applebees dates.

Samm and Brode said...

If you're going to buy shoes and blow the spending fast... Buy better shoes. Those are okay but I feel like we *need* to go to DSW soon =)

Copyright Text