Monday, April 28, 2008

Week In Review

Though it is a Tuesday, it has in fact been a long week since my little sister went back to Idaho with her boyfriend. I thought it would suck for a long time, but after the first three or four days, I think we'll both be okay. We're trying to start a book club; I picked the first read: "You Are SO Not Invited to My Batmitzvah!" We'll probably try to dive a little deeper as the summer carries on.

I started work again, and for the next five months will be faxing, scanning, stuffing and licking envelopes, and driving two kids around to all their activities (tennis, some smart math camp, tae kwon doe, etc., etc.) I tried to teach my dad how to play Guitar Hero, and it hasn't been as successful as I'd hoped. I'll continue to work on that. Speaking of Guitar Hero, I might need to take it easy for the next few days because every time someone is blessing the food and I close my eyes, all I see are little blue, red, yellow, and green dots streaking across a stage in the formation of "Cary on Wayward Son" by Kansas.

I got a birdie for the first time this season at a par 3 course-awesome. I finally went out on a date with a boy I've had a crush on for a decade (though I think it's a dead end; however, Dad always says, "It's not one strike and he's out. It's three strikes. You need to give him [whoever "him" is at the time] a few more chances.") Oh, and I think I'm in love with a dozen new guys....nothing new, I know, but quite exciting.

No comments:

Copyright Text