Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey, Let's Have a Baby Today!

I'm one hour away from getting induced!!! I'm soooo nervous, this might hurt...just a little! I called labor and delivery ten minutes ago and they are ready for Jeff and I. In one hour, we will begin the process of pushing a baby into the world. I wonder if she has any idea what's about to happen. Up until now, and into the next few hours, she's just been enjoying a free ride. Eating, sleeping, hiccup-ing, and kicking me when I lay down to sleep. I imagine she's been thinking, "Hey! Mom! Why are you not moving? I need that constant swaying and swishing to rock me to sleep! Wake up! Move around!" every time I did lay down to sleep!

I'm trying to really clear my thoughts and capture the moment, but currently all I can think about is how hungry I am. I would really love to eat some toast, or make a breakfast grilled cheese! I guess clear liquids will have to do. I'm also thinking how much weight will be immediately lost in one day....let me run to the scale really quick....

...I got distracted on the way and woke up Jeff. I told him he's going to be a daddy today and he said he's already a dad!

We're excited. It'll be an interesting first week or 6...or 12....or 52!

2 comments:

Lataun said...

I'm going crazy...need an update! FAST!!!!

Nate and Kelly said...

Can't wait to hold her again!!!! You produce a pretty cute baby :)

Copyright Text