Friday, August 6, 2010

Lauren, Part-Time Model

My sisters and I all love to take model shots when we're goofing around. One of us will come up with a scenario, we'll all get ready, and then we'll pose for that scenario while someone takes the picture. It's a pretty fun game.
Lauren was particularly playful this morning, so I tried to catch some good mommy-daughter shots.
This first one was supposed to be a regular smile pose. This next one was supposed to be "curiously suspenseful". I went for pure fierce, and Lauren went for her signature, pure terrified look.

4 comments:

Sarah M said...

hahahaha that third picture might just be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!

p.s. I MISS YOU!! AND our applebees dates :)

Myrnie said...

That post brought a smile to my otherwise drab day!

Lataun said...

Not sure how you caught that pic...but good job. That is perfect! So cute. She is getting big.

Nate and Kelly said...

I just laughed out loud for like 10 minutes!!!! I love her.. and you :)

Copyright Text