Thursday, December 9, 2010

True Love?

I've been dying to see Eclipse ever since it came out this past summer. Last year, we somehow tricked Jeff into seeing New Moon, and he's never forgiven us (we/us being me, his sisters, mom, etc.) There was no way he was going to see Eclipse with me, but when it finally came out in the Redbox, we struck a deal. He agreed to rent the movie only after I promised that, together, I would stay up and watch it.

We started the movie around 8 p.m and, although it was an awesome effort, I only made it through half. By 9 pm, I had undoubtedly fallen asleep. So, I don't know if this whole deal qualifies Jeff under the "true love" category, or more than likely, I under the "old age" category!

2 comments:

Myrnie said...

Uhh...probably some of both! (We can all relate.)

Nate and Kelly said...

Maxi, this whole sleeping business must be part of the "Skidmore disability" because I can fall asleep 3 seconds into a movie (ask Nate!). Boo to busy lives :(

Copyright Text