Friday, December 3, 2010

Lots of things I Love!

There are lots of things I love. This week, the top on the chart are 65 degree weather in December, 3 pm hour watching the Ellen DeGeneres show, laughing with my mom all week, to name a few. But, on the top of that list is watching Lauren grow everyday and discover new things. She's trying to crawl, and so far has managed to move backwards and sideways. By far, however, my favorite is her newly discovered talent of her voice. The best happens in cases like today, I laid her down for a nap when she got "rubby eyes". She was screaming and singing away to herself. Finally, she realized I wasn't coming back in and felt tricked. As her voice rose in a cry, she got distracted by her high pitched wails and started singing and jabbering away again.

New discovery is great...especially when it distracts a tired baby from crying herself to sleep for 20 minutes. I'll take jabbering any day over crying!

No comments:

Copyright Text