Sunday, January 17, 2010

Latest Updates

They decided to keep me on at Costco! I'm excited, but also questioned myself on whether they are keeping me because I'm expecting and they feel bad, or if it's because I'm a genuinely hard worker and good employee? Hopefully it's the latter. So, I'll keep up shop there for the next 3 months or as long as I can before my feet and legs start to swell, my stomach gets in the way of carts and members, or I'm so tired I can't make it through my 4 hour shifts. I will also add that I've been extremely bored and have gotten several cases of cabin fever sitting in my apartment all week. (Which is why I am even more excited to start part-time this next week.) How have I kept myself busy? (A) I've watched and almost finished every Mary-Kate and Ashley movie-to-home-videos there are on Netflix; (B) I've searched the world wide web for available early morning jobs hiring for part-time work; (C) I've alphabetized the spice rack; (D) I've stalked 50% of my friends on Facebook (in detail) and caught up on their lives; (E) and I finished a baby quilt! Let me rephrase that, I finished sewing the top part and now all I have to do is quilt the backing, the batting, and the top together. Stay tuned for a picture of the finished product! Having so much free time is bound to help me find new outlets, new hobbies, and unfinished projects dying for a chance to become a masterpiece.

1 comment:

Nate and Kelly said...

I'm jealous of your life! I'm hiring for an assistant... I pay in homemade peanut butter m&ms. Let me know if you're interested :)

Copyright Text