Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post Recall

Okay, so my sister informed me that my last post might have been a little harsh. Let's just chalk that one up to hormones. I guess the one stranger guy who gave me 20 minutes of advice just rubbed me the wrong way. I really do appreciate advice! I just don't want to be scared going into parenthood. So, keep the advice coming, but keep it mostly upbeat and positive!

I found this widget online through a link from a parenting site. It shows you how big the baby is at certain weeks (see to the right.) For me, it's far more exciting this way because I can visualize how big she is and what shape of fruit she is this week (haha, just kidding! Hopefully she's always in the shape of a baby, but I can still get and idea of what size she is.)

The last I was able to read was about at the 10 week mark when she was the size of a cashew. (My favorite type of nut!) My little cashew baby is growing so fast! I can feel her kicking and moving around a ton...especially at night.

I love her and can't wait to meet her!

Also, I'm now excepting ideas or suggestions of favorite girl names. We have a few picked out, but I'm craving more!

1 comment:

Lisa Hoffman said...

My advice to you is do the best you can and she'll always love you just the same. I'm so happy for you guys.

Copyright Text