Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Ex-Shopper's Dilemma


What DO you do when stores have holiday stuff 90% off and you're only one week into your shopping fast? Well, with zero will-power, and a dream-like sale, I did what any new year resolutioner with a spending fast would do. I checked my "don't ask, don't tell money" account, and budgeted $8.00 to get 3 amazing items.





(Seriously, how am I gonna pass up "JOY" stocking hangers that were once $45.00 that were selling for $4.50??? Technically, these are a "need" for next Christmas. My new strategy should be to steer clear of the stores altogether....)
And, can anyone justify this $1.50 purchase??? I know, right?! A gingerbread kitchen timer!

2 comments:

Myrnie said...

I can totally relate...dang those good sales!

Nate and Kelly said...

I think a gingerbread kitchen timer is a complete necessity. One's mood could be completely dependent upon such an item that time of year :)

Copyright Text